Rose Lip Scrub 8 Grams
₹ 250 OFF on order of ₹ 1049+
About this item
- NEVER HIDE YOUR SMILE! If your chapped lips are keeping you from showing your smile, our Advanced Lip Scrub Balm is here to change that. Naturally delicious, this scrub is a safe, gentle, and effective way to banish dry, flaky, chapped lips.
- LONG LASTING which means You don't need to apply lip balm every hour to keep your lips healthy moisturized. Exfoliator works to clear away dead skin while nourishing your lips with some of our favorite oils and extracts. Your lips look happy and healthy for 24
- Whoever said “beauty is pain” has never tried our lip scrub balm. Grab a lip scrub or two of our delightfully delicious lip treatments. Infused with walnut shell & brown sugar, this scrub is just as indulgent for your sweet tooth as it is for your smile.
- Say “no” to parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, artificial flavors, and all that other harmful chemicals. in our Advanced Lip Scrub are natural oils, beeswax, brown sugar, and natural flavoring. Our rose scrub contains only natural and premium materials that are vegan, cruelty-free and are made in India.
How to use: Massage very gently on the lips with fingertips in a circular motion. Leave it on for 2 minutes then wash or wipe off. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
1. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple, and restores elasticity to the skin.
2. Rose Extracts & Rose Essential Oil - A symbol of beauty, purity, and freshness, Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
5. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.