Coffee Lip Scrub 10 Grams
₹ 250 OFF on order of ₹ 1049+
Alphavedic coffee lip scrub gently exfoliates and penetrates deep into the skin to give you velvety soft lips. It is also the perfect lip scrub for smokers for getting rid of dark patches caused by nicotine intake while smoking. Alphavedic coffee lip scrub is the perfect natural & chemical-free solution for flawless pink/red lips, free of dark spots.
- 100% Organic
- Lips lightening
- Complete dark lips treatment
- Helps in fading Nicotine Stains
- Lips brightening
- Heals dry lips
- Repairs damaged lips
- Heals & Repairs chapped lips
- Hydrates & Moisturizes delicate lip skin
- Promotes healthy luscious lips
1. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
2. Coffee Seed Extracts (Coffee Arabica) & Coffee Essential Oil - This is for extra anti-inflammatory and antioxidant kick! This thick and smooth oil extracted straight out of freshly roasted coffee beans is a dream come true for any coffee lover. The oil moisturises lips and improves their pigment and gives your lips a healthy glow. Coffee oil contains large amounts of essential fatty acids which help keep your lips firm.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
5. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
How to use Alphavedic Rose Lip Scrub
STEP 1: Wash and remove any lip make-up.
STEP 2: Using an index finger, apply coffee scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 3: Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
STEP 4: Follow with a hydrating & moisturizing alphavedic coffee lip balm.
STEP 5: For exceptional results, use this amazing lip scrub twice or thrice in a week.