Coffee Lip Balm and Lip Scrub Combo 10GM
An indulgent lip remedy enriched with coffee extracts loaded with the anti-oxidants and detoxifying effects of coffee beans. This lip balm and scrub uses a base of certified organic beeswax, certified organic coconut oil and sunflower oil along with ultra moisturising shea butter. A refreshing and aromatic coffee lip balm and scrub combo which will leave your lips feeling pleasant and smooth as silk. These are the perfect natural & chemical-free solution for flawless pink/red lips, free of dark spots.
- 100% Organic
- Nourishes & Hydrates Lips
- Gently heals and deeply moisturizes the Lips
- Prevents cracked lips
- Softening and smoothening of lips
- Prevents dry and chapped lips
- Relieves roughness
- Helps brighten dull and darkened lips
- Fights sun-damaged lips
- Helps in fading Nicotine Stains
- Promotes healthy luscious lips
- 100% natural and organic formulated.
- Handmade in INDIA.
- Free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
1. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
2. Coffee Seed Extracts (Coffee Arabica) & Coffee Essential Oil - This is for extra anti-inflammatory and antioxidant kick! This thick and smooth oil extracted straight out of freshly roasted coffee beans is a dream come true for any coffee lover. The oil moisturises lips and improves their pigment and gives your lips a healthy glow. Coffee oil contains large amounts of essential fatty acids which help keep your lips firm.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
5. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
6. Coconut Oil - The primary benefit of coconut oil is its moisturizing effects. This makes it ideal for chapped lips. Coconut oil is also considered an emollient. Emollients are non-cosmetic moisturizers that help keep the skin moist, and they’re primarily used to protect the skin.
How to use Alphavedic Rose Lip Balm
STEP 1: Wash and remove any lip make-up.
STEP 2: Using an index finger, apply coffee scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 3: Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
STEP 4: For exceptional results, use this amazing lip scrub twice or thrice in a week.
STEP 5: After that take a small amount of lip balm on your fingertips and apply to lips spreading evenly.
STEP 6: Reapply as much and as often as desired to keep them nourished, hydrated and soft.