Face Scrub Cream - 50 Grams
₹ 250 OFF on order of ₹ 1049+
Alphavedic Scrub Cream an exotic blend of Indian Ayurvedic herbs synergistically combined to nourish & remineralize the skin. A soft yet gentle exfoliating cream, free from harsh chemicals & suitable for all skin types. Alphavedic has come up with just the right thing for you, wheat germ oil enriched scrub. Scrub cream (organic face scrub) is specially formulated with pure ayurvedic herbs such as Apricot, Sariva, Nimba, Haridra, Aloe juice, Arjuna, Yahsad Bhasma, Tankan bhasma blended with Kokum butter & Wheatgerm Oil. These ingredients have exfoliating, cleansing, moisturizing & rejuvenating properties. The ingredients used in the preparation of this Alphavedic natural face scrub cream are 100% free from harmful chemicals, pesticides, and other destructive components, thus are safe to be used by all skin types.
Extra Benefits for Clean Skin
1. It Gives Clean Skin, Free from Dirt, Oil, and Sweat.
2. Removes Acne Scars.
3. Helps in Removing Dead Cells.
4. Adds Glow to Skin.
5. Removes Dark Patches.
6. Frees the Skin from Flakes.
7. Prevents Ingrown Hair.
8. For Smooth Skin.
9. Improves The Texture Of Your Skin.
10. Promotes Clear Complexion.
11. It Unclogs Pores.
12. It Helps other Skincare Products Penetrate Deeper.
13. It Stimulates Collagen Synthesis.
1. Kokum Butter - It helps prevent drying of the skin and contains antioxidant properties. It helps stabilize emulsions. Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility.
2. Wheat Germ Oil - Wheat germ oil is a natural oil which helps in cleansing the face efficiently. It helps seal moisture back and also gets rid of excess sebum, which could lead to other skin problems like acne, pimples, etc. It does not clog pores as it is non-comedogenic.
3. Neem Extracts - Neem has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces acne. The neem oil is believed to relieve skin dryness, skin itchiness and redness. It also prevents pimples and skin blemishes.
4. Aloe Juice - It is a known cleansing agent enriched with antibacterial properties that flush out impurities gently. Its antiseptic properties shield skin from bacteria which in turn prevents acne and other skin infections.
How to Use Alphavedic Face Scrub cream
STEP 1: Use lukewarm water to wet your skin.
STEP 2: Massage your skin gently with the Alphavedic facial scrub for one minute. Be sure that you are not over-scrubbing or leaving the scrub on your face for too long.
STEP 3: Rinse the scrub off your face. When you rinse all of it off, your skin will feel very smooth and soft.
STEP 4: Dry your skin. Gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel and continue with the rest of your skincare routine.
STEP 5: Moisturise your skin.
STEP 6: Use the scrub only once or twice per week. Moderation is key to the effectiveness of an Alphavedic facial scrub cream.