Ayurvedic Face Mud Pack - 50 Grams
Alphavedic Mud Face Pack is enriched with herbal ingredients which are free from harsh chemicals & suitable for all skin types helps youthful firming & revitalizing for all skin types. Alphavedic mud face mask paste is 100% pure formulation made from Ancient Ayurveda recipes as prescribed in the Vedas & Ancient Indian text which includes Haldi, Neem, Tulsi, Kokum butter, Almond Oil, Honey, Aloe vera processed in Multani mitti. All these herbs have astringent, cleansing, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & rejuvenating properties. A solution to all skin problems.
Extra Benefits for Smooth and Radiant Skin
1. Improving Skin Tightness.
2. Providing the Skin with Nutrition.
3. Exfoliation of Dead Skin Cells.
4. Natural Detoxification.
5. Cleansing the Skin.
6. Removal of excess oil.
7. Increases Skin Flexibility.
8. Improves the Complexion of Skin.
9. Reduces Dark Circles.
10. Help Reduce Blackheads.
1. Kokum Butter - It helps prevent drying of the skin and contains antioxidant properties. It helps stabilize emulsions. Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility.
2. Haldi - It is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells. It can also help restore your natural glow and treat uneven skin tone. It is also great for removing suntan.
3. Almond Oil - It is an amazing anti-ageing agent. It encourages collagen production and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. It is rich in antioxidants. It is very soothing and nourishing to the skin.
4. Honey - It creates a defensive layer that keeps bacterial and fungal infections away. The vitamins and minerals present in the honey fight against acne-causing microbes. It also keeps your skin hydrated and gives it a natural glow.
5. Neem - Neem has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces acne. The neem oil is believed to relieve skin dryness, skin itchiness and redness. It also prevents pimples and skin blemishes.
How to Use Alphavedic Mud Pack
STEP 1: Scoop out some Alphavedic Mud Pack - Use your middle and ring fingers to scoop out some of the beauty mud. Start with a small amount, about the size of a dime.
STEP 2: Place the beauty mud on the apples of your cheeks and gently spread it around your cheeks, forehead, temples, chin, and nose. Avoid applying the mask to your eye area.
STEP 3: Once you've applied the mud mask, leave it on for 15-20 minutes or until the mud starts drying out.
STEP 4: Take a clean cotton cloth and soak it in lukewarm water. Wring it out completely and gently rub it against the mud mask. Keep rinsing and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off.
STEP 5: Take a soft clean cloth and carefully pat your face dry. Avoid rubbing your skin since this could damage your sensitive skin. Moisturise your skin.
STEP 6: Try applying it once a week, or once every two weeks, if your skin tends to be sensitive or dry.